This is a financial promotion for The Scottish Oriental Smaller Companies Trust Plc. This information is for professional clients only in the UK. Investing involves certain risks including:
- The value of investments and any income from them may go down as well as up and are not guaranteed. Investors may get back significantly less than the original amount invested.
- Emerging market risk: emerging markets may not provide the same level of investor protection as a developed market; they may involve a higher risk than investing in developed markets.
- Currency risk: changes in exchange rates will affect the value of assets which are denominated in other currencies.
- Smaller companies risk: investments in smaller companies may be riskier and more difficult to buy and sell than investments in larger companies.
- Leverage risk: the Trust may be leveraged due to: i) borrowings; or ii) the use of derivatives to hedge currency exposure. The amount of leverage employed is disclosed on the Trust’s website from time to time. Higher leverage increases the potential risk of loss. Investment trust share prices may not fully reflect Net Asset Value.
For details of the FCA authorised firms issuing this information and any funds referred to, please see Terms and Conditions and Important Information below.
For a full description of the terms of investment and the risks please see the Investor Disclosure Statement.
If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of our funds for your investment needs, please seek investment advice.